Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April's Fools Day!!!

Hey Readers,
I have alot going on so I may not be able to blog that often and once Sophie gets back from her travels I may not get to blog as often either... School is just Stress Christina isn't able to write so I have to write for her after I do my papers and sometimes the teacher forgets and accuses Christina of cheating so I remind her, its easier to do homework because I dont do mine then Christinas and when homework is to read I read to her while I do mine. But, she gets excuses to not do test. I also got the new Safari Sundress, and Licky got a Statue of Liberty costume. Finally, my mom said I am FINALLY allowed to get an American Girl Doll! YES!!!, but the issue is I cant decide which to get. I rounded it down to Kit,Rebecca,Julie,Emily,Molly,Samantha,Nellie,Felicity,Elizabeth and Kaya I know I might as well not "rounded down" haha so tell me which to get!!
LOVE MY FOLLOWERS,
Elle Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment