Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's Kinda a long story,so hear it is

Bonjour!,
Ok so the reason I have been gone for FOREVER, is that I was in the hospital, but you really don't want to know,You do, ok well, on friday last week, we and by we I mean Christina and I had our monthly sleepover and we invited Aly, so we played truth or dare and this is what Aly Dared me to do jump off the highest human step,and I did. So we ran me to the hospital. I stayed for the entire week, my mom even worked out a schedule for who goes when it went
Saturday:Christina
Sunday:Christina
Monday:The Jones family
Tuesday:The Woods Family and Christina
Wenesday:Spryte and Christina
Thursday:Jo and Christina
Friday:Selena and Christina
So Chrisitina Never left my side,I got home today at 10, took a nap for an hour and a half and wrote my blog entry, I realized why I have an empty side of me, another long story which will also be told, when I was 7, I lived in New Orleans Lousiana, it was me, mom,dad,Kate,Kailey,Aly,Me and my twin Erica, when the hurricane hit only 5 of us made it alive or so we think it may have been 6 all we know is my dad is dead, and 6 of us fleed my twin sister,died right before my eyes, it was the most tradgic thing in my life I kept saying Erica over and over.I realized that big chunk of me missing is my dad, and Erica
Sadly,Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment