Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How am I feeling today?

Does Your Mother Know? - Christine Baraniki & Philip Micheal

Will I get far in life?

The New Girl in Town - Brittany Snow

How do my friends see me?

You Win my love - Shania Twain

Where will I get married?

Nobody's Perfect- Hannah Montana

What is my best friend’s theme song?

Dancing Queen- Mamma Mia Cast

What is the story of my life?

One in a Million- Hannah Montana

What is/was high school like?

It happens - Sugarland

How can I get ahead in life?

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

What is the best thing about me?

The Critic- Toby Keith

How is tomorrow going to be?

Defying Gravity - Idina Menzel

What is in store for this weekend?

Take it like a man- Legally Blonde

What song describes my parents?

The way I loved you - Selena Gomez and The Scene

My grandparents?

Some Hearts-Carrie Underwood

How is my life going?

Another one bites the dust- Queen(Um.... I am gonna die? by shot?)

What song will they play at my funeral?

Starts with Goodbye- Carrie underwood

How does the world see me?

Without love- Zach Efron (UM!)

Will I have a happy life?

No Air- Glee Cast(Yup!)

What do my friends really think of me?

Whipped into Shape- Legally Blonde Ensemble(UM! FAT?)

Do people secretly lust after me?

Come So far Got So far to go- Hairspray Cast(yea)


How can I make myself happy?

Mean-Taylor Swift (BY BEING MEAN?)

What should I do with my life?

Our Last Summer - Pierce Brosnan (UM NO COMMENT!)

What is some good advice for me?

The Power of Dream-Celine Dion

What is my signature dancing song?

You're Timeless To me- Hairspray

What do I think my current theme song is?

Want to - Sugarland

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

Lady Madonna- The Beatles

What type of men/women do you like?

Never Grow Up -Taylor Swift(Immature??)

Tag

Sarah

Ariana

Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment