Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl *rolls eyes*

Yeah, She is the reason I'm getting #37, And yes I am friends with her <3 you Ali
The Person Beth is themed after: Bethany Hamilton
Yeah... This is who #57 is inspired by!
Homecoming 2011!
Series

Sarah Wearing Makeup WHY?
Biggest Nerd EVER!!
Love this Series <3
Dear Fans,

Its Moi, Elle writing a blog post Oh my golly its been a while well lets see what has happened recently, I broke up with Percy (Okay he dumped me) the day before our 7 month, then I dated Ron and we broke up and now I am dating Justin! I have read the hunger games (HAGA LOVE IT ~ Sarah) I kindly decided to star in a series for Sarah (Sorry she is not letting me give you any spoilers :P Meanie) Sarah is wearing makeup practically everyday now. I found out Sarah wants 3 dolls Bethany Joanne Hamilton/Bethany Narcissa Malfoy (McKenna), Valerie Amber Rey(#37), and Emma Charlotte Rey (#57) And well Freshman year is complicated (Sarah looked beautiful at home coming Sarah: Why thank you Elle) And yeah not much else oh besides Ronnie leaving the school but uh that is a story for another time... Yeah Oh and I don't care about the Superbowl :D!! ~ Elle

2 comments:

  1. Salut Elle,

    It's so good to hear from you! I've definitely missed seeing you around, but I understand how busy high school can make a person.

    Sarah has some great dolls on her list! So Bethany is no longer #53? I think McKenna is a better match for her anyway. #57 will make a beautiful Emma - she is quite a bit like Emma Watson! Oh, and #37! We want her as well, and we'll get her whenever we visit the AG store again.

    Your Friend,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Sophie,
    If you will recall when Beth was to be #53 Sarah wanted to swap her eyes with Cecile so McKenna is better, Emma is based off Emma Watson too

    Je t'aime mon ami,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete