Saturday, February 27, 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you tell I already am having a terrible weekend, I am supposed to start school next week with my best friend Christina but there are two terrible things that happened, so last night her mom and Christina's twin sister Ruthie and her adorable twin sisters(they are two) came over and our family execpt me,christina,ruthie,Annabeth,Elizabeth and my only biological sister who lives here Kit ( I have a twin that lives with my Aunt Crystal in NJ named Lanie)were talking in the living room. We found out that she is moving to France.So the rest of this semester she can't go to my school, and after her whole family left without her they are leaving on Monday, she cried all night and fell asleep and still was crying this morning she opened her eyes and asked me to turn on the light so I did and shes said Elle, I am serious, SHE CRIED HERSELF BLIND!!! so we took her to the hospital and they said luckily there is a cure coming out but not in till summer and that we are first on the list to recieve it,so we called her mom and told her exactly what happened last night and this morning and now her mom has to call her friend who works as a sub for every school and is still trying to find a blind school.
Snaps for,
Eleanor Rose Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment