Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Okay, UPDATE TIME!

Hey Everyone,
It's Elle and today I am giving you a few Updates okay so this week I have had alot happen to me.I got introduced to all nine of my sisters.Here is their full name and nickname and age.

First UP is
Margret Mildered Theresa"Kit" Kitteredge orginally my mom is thinking about changing her name to Kate she is 16
Next is
Kailey Anne Jane Hopkins she is 15
Then
Julia Annabeth Marie Albright age is 14
Then
Christina Marie Julie Jones age 13
Then me!
Eleanor Rose (Elle or Lanie)Ceclia Woods age 12 will be 13 on 6/6/10 I made comformation early!
Then
Lindsey Mariah Bergman age 11
Kaya'atonmy Kaya.Ky Age 10
Annabeth Mary Jones Age 2
Elizabeth Ainsley Jones Age 2

Anyway now onto school stuff
So this week I started at Sasha Cohen Skate School in Alberta but I just realized that figure skating is not me so I decided to go for ecology. That brings me to my next topic when I am at any school my name is not Elle I find it too worn out@_@ anywhoo it is Lanie so I will be making a few changes not nesscarily my name but everything else ok bye!

Love my fans,
Elle Woods/Lanie Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment